Kevitho brings to you this Bodo Miri Design Cotton Saree from our exclusive collection. Made from breathable Cotton fabric, this saree stands out in its own fashion statement. The simple and elegant white is beautifully set in golden Zari threadwork along the aanchal as well as the entire body. Striking motifs from the Bodo and Miri weaves of Assam adds a touch of ethnic charm while the Temple design border set in Zari adds to the attire’s charm. Style it with a golden blouse or a bold halter cut one at the next fashion do or a simple night out and stand out fabulously. All you gotta do is order yours today and we’ll ship it to you at no additional cost whatsoever!
Saree: 1 piece
Blouse piece: Not provided
- Always hand wash a cotton product separately for the first time.
- Avoid wringing the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Never wash cotton fabric with hot water.
- Avoid machine-washing a silk product; gently hand-wash if required.
- Always dry clean a silk product.
- Dry in shade; avoid direct exposure to sunlight for longer duration which may cause discolouration.
Actual colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to image or screen resolution. Blouse piece or blouse colour may differ from the image.