Look simple yet elegant in Kevitho’s White and Red Bodo Miri Design Cotton Saree from our exclusive collection. The saree is woven from Cotton fabric, giving it a timeless appeal as well as making it stylish. The unique Gamusa pattern from Assam marks its appearance in this lovely handloom saree. The soothing combo of white, blue and red makes this a sure shot winner all throughout the hot and humid summers. The bold Bodo and Miri motifs weave another fanciful tale from the land of Northeast India. The ethnic look is completed by the striking Temple design along the aanchal of the saree. Teem this up with some chunky tribal jewellery and a contemporary-cut contrast blouse to give it a major fashion revamp. Just hop over to www.kevitho.com and let your fingers do the talking!
Saree: 1 piece
Blouse piece: Not provided
- Always hand wash a cotton product separately for the first time.
- Avoid wringing the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Never wash cotton fabric with hot water.
- Avoid machine-washing a silk product; gently hand-wash if required.
- Always dry clean a silk product.
- Dry in shade; avoid direct exposure to sunlight for longer duration which may cause discolouration.
Actual colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to image or screen resolution. Blouse piece or blouse colour may differ from the image.