Bring out your inner diva with Kevitho’s Yellow Bodo Miri Design Cotton Saree from our exclusive collection. The fabric is woven from Cotton, making it comfortable yet so fashionable. Braving the sweltering summer will be just a breeze in this lovely handloom saree. What sets it apart from others is the unique Bodo and Miri style, motifs lovingly decorated by the weavers of Assam. It also features the traditional Gos Buta design from the region. The summerly Yellow colour is perfectly balanced by the Maroon threadwork along the aanchal and the borders. Give these ethnic drapes a modern twist with a funky cut blouse and some statement jewellery to go with it. Just hop over to www.kevitho.com and let your fingers do the talking!
Saree: 1 piece
Blouse piece: Not provided
- Always hand wash a cotton product separately for the first time.
- Avoid wringing the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Never wash cotton fabric with hot water.
- Avoid machine-washing a silk product; gently hand-wash if required.
- Always dry clean a silk product.
- Dry in shade; avoid direct exposure to sunlight for longer duration which may cause discolouration.
Actual colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to image or screen resolution. Blouse piece or blouse colour may differ from the image.